Equipment is essential when playing golf. Golf clubs, the bag, the golf balls, the footwear or the clothes of the players, are elements that players have to take maximun care of to play on the golf club or carry out their workouts. In this article we want to focus on one of them: golf balls, since it is an essential element for the practice of this sport and therefore it is important to know how to choose them well. Today we are going to talk about the best golf balls on the market in the year 2020-2021, by various experts.
There are multiple options that can be found in the market when we are going to look for good golf balls. In many cases, the technique of the players and their level of play will require a specific type of ball, but there are also other factors that we must consider when choosing our balls well to get that the golf balls fit on with us perfectly and they improve our game with every shot.
What should I consider to buy good golf balls?
The first thing we must be clear is that not just any ball will work for us.The ball must conform to the established regulations for the practice of golf, taking into account issues such as weight, size, materials or type of ball. The most important characteristic is that the ball must be asymmetrical, with a minimum diameter of 42.67 mm, and it must weigh 45.93 grams. It is also important to know your game and your characteristics on the field, in order to make the correct choice, also you have to pay attention to issues such as materials, layers, compression level, or dimples in the outer shell.
Another issue that we keep in mind when selecting these items will be the price. According to the idea that not always a higher price means a higher quality, we must be aware that many times this condition is related to the durability of the product, understanding the purchase more as an investment than as an expense.
Next, we leave you a classification of the best golf balls on the market in 2020 and 2021.
Classification of the best golf balls on the market:
- Titleist Pro V. For golfers looking to achieve their best scores, this ball provides all-round performance with penetrating flight and a very smooth feel.
- Wilson Staff. It is considered the softest ball in the world. It is ideal to reach a maximum distance; They are made in two layers, especially for advanced players.
- RZN HS-Tour. It is a four-piece golf ball, with a soft urethane cover and a 3D resin outer core made with state-of-the-art technology. It is designed to provide great turning control without sacrificing distance.
- Callaway Supersoft. The compression level is 38 points, allowing the player to reach a greater distance with a lower impact force. They are balls whose design allows a straight flight, helping to improve the precision of the blows.
- Srixon AD333. The new system of dimples, which are located on the outside of the ball to cause less resistance to the air and that it reaches a greater distance, reduces dispersion in flight.